Darkstorm-ShadowDarkstorm-Shadow

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

TopStick TopStick

o.o

This was perhaps the most epic thing I have ever seen. Ever.

Keroro Shogun Premiere Keroro Shogun Premiere

I wish...

I wish I had the time and the ability to help with animation or voice acting, but I hardly have time to do everything I need to do every day as is. Plus I don't know nearly enough about Keroro, anyways...I've only seen two episodes...anyways, if I can, I'll pass on the message to others.

Jaws Fan Fiction Jaws Fan Fiction

Awesome

That is adorible, and I love the crayon-esc drawing style. Your brother wrote better then I did when I was his age!

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Best 'The Game' so far!

I absolutely loved this game, especially the epic ending. The only problem I had with it was that sometimes on Lady Gaga levels and the Lost level the character would go through a wall. This usually ended in death, and it happened once when I was at the very end of the first Lady Gaga level and she ended up falling through a black abyss of doom...that was actually kind of funny, though.

A Mother in Festerwood A Mother in Festerwood

Awesome.

I had a lot of fun with this game, especially since I, like you, have just left my parents to go to college. However, i do agree with some of the reviews that there should be some little forms of control implemented, because even at 20 years old he did stupid things like running straight to the dragon and getting himself killed. Not too much control, of course, since that would defeat the point, but just something small like calling him home or something.

Line Runner 2 Line Runner 2

Hard, yet addicting...

I found this game pretty hard, in the same way I've always found classic Sonic games to be hard: it's super fast and hard to keep track of what's comming at you until you've hit it. But despite that, it's still loads of fun.